Hey loves welcome back to Danieldoesbeauty.com. today I will be showing you the fastest way to remove your makeup now what is this magic product?
By the way using a pure oil is way better faster and more affordable!
OIL BASED MAKEUP REMOVERS
While the makeup remover I use is an oil infused water makeup remover
I would still classify it an *oil based* makeup remover. although the makeup remover I use does have alcohol in it I would not recommend a skin care product that contains alcohol as the ingredient is known to dry the skin. and stimulate oil production.
You can also use pure coconut oil but I will have to buy some and make an updated post.
some recommendations …
- Normal Skin: 1:1 ratio of castor oil to extra-virgin olive oil (or alternate oil)
- Oily Skin: 3:1 ratio of castor oil to extra-virgin olive oil (or alternate oil)
- Dry Skin: 1:3 ratio of castor oil to extra-virgin olive oil (or alternate oil)
- Normal Skin: 1:1 ratio of Spinoza oil to castor oil
- Oily Skin: 3:1 ratio of castor oil to argon oil
- Dry Skin: 1:3 ratio of argon oil to coconut oil
some oil based makeup removers…
This is the current product I use So far it removes makeup
in a flash and the product is only $11 at Kmart®
where as the first link is $14! so do your research!
To let you know this does contain alcohol and can be a touch greasy so just make sure you know that.